Saturday, May 1, 2010

twat


I have a really crazy - but very interesting - neighbor lady here on Skid Row. She had a terrible upbringing, very little education, possibly one of those undiagnosed dyslexics. She traveled the world on cargo ships and yachts. Became a truck driver at 60.

She has two hairless dogs - the ones that always win the ugliest dog contests. They are her life, her children. She dotes on them even though none of the rest of us can stand them because in addition to being ugly, they have ugly dispositions. They bite.
She was visiting yesterday with her dogs. They were being a little rambunctious, playing and biting at each other. The little girl dog kep lifting her hind leg. "Isn't that cute?" my neighbor said. "Look at her. She's trying to get him to lick her twat."
Sorry, I just had to share that. Something that disgusting needs to be thrown out into the universe, dispersed, so I can go on with my day without that lingering image. Now it's yours. Play it forwward.

1 comment:

dg said...

omg, that is a really crazy, disturbing photograph. Sort of like your post.