Saturday, June 12, 2010

we got us some pedophiles, too...

one for the girls and one for the boys.

We thought the one who likes little boys was kicked out after the parents called the police but I guess not. He's still here and he's still trolling. I saw him out on the pier watching the little boys fish. I felt my skin crawl. But because I was there, he left, taking his little dogs - the bait - with him. Next time he's here, maybe I'll follow him everywhere he goes, so he knows someone's watching.

The one who likes girls tells every new snowbird that shows up how all these rumors were flying about him and none of them were true. Except the problem is he's the one who told a happy hour gathering "you can't believe how quickly these girls will take off their clothes for a few pesos." When confronted by one of the lesbians he said all the girls are over 18 and sign consent forms. Oh yeah, right. He moved his rig to a back corner lot so he'd have more privacy but in the winter the frenchman pulls in right next door, so close that the pervert can't open his awning, so maybe that cramps his style a little bit. Maybe not.

The crazy ex-trucker lady says "american men living in mexico by themselves, they're all perverts or running from the law" and I'm beginning to think she's right. Or they're married and looking for a Mexican girlfriend.

No comments: