Why, you ask, did I start another blog? Because I want to keep this one for snarly, snarky comments about some of the gringos in this park and I have to do that anonymously. Nowhere in this blog do I mention the actual town I live in or the name of the RV park. I'll do that on the other blog. So far you all are the only ones who know about this blog. You can bounce between both. But people who come to my other blog will not be able to come over to this one. Hopefully. I mean I'd like to write about the guy who's having an affair with a Mexican woman but I don't want his wife to read about it. In the long run, that'd probably be a good thing, for her to know before he drains their joint accounts - but oohwheeee, he'd be pissed at me!
Most gringos down here have Mexican girlfriends. Big, fat, disgusting old gringos. It doesn't matter. They think they're hot because they have a hottie on their arm. They won't admit it's only because they spend money on these women that the women are with them.
Now my friend, he's not fat and disgusting. But he is about 15 years older than his girlfriend. And he does spend LOTS of money on her. She is very jealous. They fight a lot. He's in love. Whatever, I could give a shit. The problem is, we are all friends with his wife who comes down here for about six weeks in the winter. She bakes cookies for us. She invites us to dinner. She joins in at happy hours. When she's home in the U.S. she keeps in touch via emails. She doesn't know about the girlfriend. When the wife is away, the husband brings his girlfriend here to the beach almost every weekend. Some of the gringos - the ones who haven't died or are dying (and that's another story) - have chosen to stay in other parks because of the awkwardness of the situation. It really sucks to have just seen this guy with his "amor" while reading an email from the wife which is full of tenderness and love for the A-hole.
Many of the women have threatened to tell the wife either anonymously or directly. My feeling is that she should know so she can protect her assets (his main reason for not getting a divorce is financial). I think knowledge is power. But who wants to be the bearer of bad news? I sure don't. And so we all sit and pretend nothing's going on. And dread the day the wife sends out an email saying "Why didn't you tell me?"
Monday, October 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Damn, this is a hell of a situation. what a predicament you are in! What does the a-hole say when people tell him they are going to spill the beans to his wife?
Paloma
he doesn't believe anyone will tell her. i asked him if in a way he'd be relieved if someone did and he waffled in his answer. you know if it was a bunch of old ladies sitting around with young mexican boyfriends, these guys would be ridiculing us like crazy. talk about double standards.
Hey, you, girly girl!
WannaCsmthnNeet?
After the WildPartyHardy in 7thHeaven
(the Wedding Feast), I wonder if you’d
like to fly far beyond d’starry sky doing
lottsa 🤪➕♥️ and 🎱 and this🕹and
this 👾 gotta! wanna! 🔫 tons O this 🎢
gobbsa this 🎷🎸4♾✖️♾ without 🕳
Aboard my elaborate, celestial, 1,500!
foot! Rawwkuss! many fully-sized-Mini
Meez will love to serve YOU: rooms big
as a city block! 100 height (who knows
what we’ll find in the loft)! 1-4 ravishing,
captivating, exquisite females to a room!
We’ll be intertwined-in-time...
Follow this crazYoung zealot to the Son:
⚡️psychopathicmath.blogspot.com⚡️
Cya soon, ya gorgeous wildflower you...
Post a Comment