Ay chihuahua! This was not your run-of-the-mill lovers needing a cool place in which to be intimate, sweetly clinging to each other in the Sea of Cortez. This was hard core, deep-throat, in your face porn.
Which made me realize that I have never seen people having sex unless I was one of the people. So I watched this couple, fascinated; I couldn't turn away.
It was still light out although nearing sunset. Families were playing in the sea wearing necklaces of brightly-colored floating devices, looking like petals on the surface of the water. I was sitting on the sea wall with a cocktail when I saw a couple in the water. They were passionately kissing. Then I saw her knees clinging to his back, up near his shoulder blades looking like folded-in wings. They were in the surf and at one point a wave sprung the woman loose from the man and as she tumbled forward I saw her naked white ass. She resurfaced and shook the water from her eyes, wearing only a swim-suit top. The man grabbed her towards him. The wave had nudged them closer to shore and the man was standing up, clothes-less, totally buck naked and not hiding his nakedness.
Another wave tossed the woman to her knees; she landed with her butt in the air, an open invitation which the man accepted. These were not lovers. The woman appeared drunk. The man a little too persistent. I wondered if she wasn't one of the whores from the bar down the beach.
They should've moved further out into the sea, past the breaking surf, making this less a rodeo ride - could he stay on for a full 8 seconds??? At one point the Mexican sea patrolers came by, 6 men dressed in black in a panga. They came right up to the couple who did not stop their copulating or acknowledge the panga's presence. Apparently the couple was too close to the beach, out of the jurisdiction of the sea cops, so after a few minutes of observation, the panga moved on.
Families in the sea kept their distance.
Waves pushed the couple closer to shore, decanting them onto the beach. The woman fell on her back. The man crawled between her legs and proceeded to go down on her right there. Did she come? I couldn't tell. The man grabbed her by her ankles and pulled her into the sea.
I didn't think the woman was enjoying herself. I imagined that she was getting sore, what with the sand and the salt and the friction. Finally they stopped, emerged from the sea, pulled on their clothes, and walked down the beach, not touching, strangers.
Last night, when telling my neighbors about the show and what they had missed, Jaime said he saw a couple "going at it" on the beach at 4:30 in the morning when he took the dog for a walk. "Was the man skinny?" I asked. Jaime said he was. "Was it an older woman with a big butt?" Jaime couldn't tell. I said "If it was the same man, he must have had some dynamite Viagra."
I am slow. It wasn't till later that I recognized the signs of meth sex: That skinny man, the relentless fucking. I hoped he paid the woman/women well for her/their time. If not, I hoped that she/they at least got some enjoyment out of the experience. For me, the entertainment value was diminished by the thought that maybe meth was involved, how that shit is everywhere, even here - maybe especially here - in a little fishing village on the Sea of Cortez.
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
EEEEwwwwwwww.
Sorry you had to see that. Class it up a bit people.
Post a Comment