Wednesday, November 7, 2007

freebird

The Jailbird has been set free. At least according to the prison database which is amazingly accurate and timely. The Jailbird has a parole officer. Will The Jailbird have to stay in the Midwest? Will he become a parole violator and head west? Once west, will he parole violate even more and cross the border into Mexico?

This little fishing village is a perfect place for him. I could see him living here. He would fit right in. He would love the people and the people would love him (his racism does not extend to Mexicans). He would work hard and if he earned what the locals earned, so be it; he could live with that and on that. His mechanical and masonry skills would have him toiling alongside other hardworking men. I don't think it would take him long to find a girlfriend, maybe a wife. If she has kids, that would be just fine with him. His dog could run free but he'd have to keep an eye on her, a beautiful and healthy pit bull.

It's funny how clearly I can see this life for him. Thankfully, I don't see myself in it. According to a message from some spirit guides, "the woman has chosen a different path."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, now I wanna know who the spirit guides who told you "the woman has chosen a different path." I love spirit guides. I wish a spirit guide would come along right now and finish my disser for me or guide me with a big old flaring torch so I could find the path and stay on it.

But I digress from the JB deal ~ how is your heart? Is it in alignment with what your head is telling you? junemoon

Annette said...

junemoon, my heart is hunky-dory. it's curiosity that may kill this cat, however.

post on spirit guides to follow, beings as you asked :o)