I wanted to live in an Airstream in the desert. I had this dream for many years, bolstered by the movies (Bagdad Cafe for instance) and by Airstream ads (See more, Do more, Live more). I didn't know which desert I would live in or what I would do once I got to the desert but the desire was strong. And made stronger when my life became just so damn boring. One more 4th of July spent bar-b-q'ing tuna for me and the cat and I would kill myself.When it came time to act I did all the practical things like researching trailers, getting my house ready to sell, stuff like that. But I also relied on the Spirit Guides who counseled me through a channeler in Portland. Because she would say things like "the guys are very happy to talk with you today" I came to know them as my Spirit Guys. If I have any spirit gals, I hope they are not offended at being referred to as guys.
So the Spirit Guys helped set my course and gave me the confidence to act. They saw a lot of energy around Arizona. I didn't. All I knew of Arizona was the Grand Canyon and Phoenix and Tucson. I figured I would go find The Bagdad Cafe (I did; it's in Newberry Springs, CA) then go to the Four Corners area, settle in New Mexico. Ha! The Spirit Guys were right. Once in Arizona I couldn't leave and even now, sitting on the beach at the Sea of Cortez, I can't wait to get back.
One of the snowbirds at the Home of Dashed Hopes was a nice older woman from the east coast. Turned out she was a channeler only she didn't do it professionally; more like a hobby and a gift to friends. I asked her if The Jailbird and I had shared any past lives because both of us knew we had. In fact, I know that I knew him as Steve because I kept wanting to call him that, especially when we were lying in bed together. The nice snowbird channeler contacted her spirit guides and they said that we had shared two past lives together but this time around (our third!) I had chosen to follow my own path.
Thank god, I thought, or I'd probably be in the women's prison.
I've spoken with my channeler (who now lives in Hawaii) on three occasions since leaving Portland. As I fretted over my path (or seeming lack thereof) the Spirit Guys told me to relax, trust my intuition and, by the way, go find a shaman. I plan on looking into the shaman-thing as soon as I get "home". Always trust the Spirit Guys.
2 comments:
Antonia ~ I love your version of the Spirit Guys! You have me wanting to connect w/my own Guides and a channeler.
So how much longer do you plan on being in Mexico? and then it sounds like you're onto Arizona? I love those geography in that region (New Mexico, Arizona) ~ spirits in abundance there for sure ~ our own and others. junemoon
Wow Mama! You're leaving?? I am wondering when as well. I have things for you!
Post a Comment