Thursday, February 21, 2008

in a unanimous decision...

that round went to the Ex Trucker. Here's what she did to start that screaming match the other morning:

When the Giant Gringo got in his truck to go to breakfast, she tapped on the window and said "Come here, I want to show you something." The GG got out of the truck and when he approached her she sprayed him with the hose, soaking him from head to toe. He then grabbed the hose and sprayed her. Then he reached for a club and threatened to bash her head in.

As childish as her retaliation was, it cracked me up. However, his reaction could've been deadly if he hadn't reined himself in.

The park owner was called and she basically told the GG that he better lay off the Ex Trucker or he would be out of here.

ewwww, I just plucked a tick off my sofa. No dog's been in the trailer so I must've brought it in. Think I'll strap a flea and tick collar around my neck.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Hi Antonia, I plucked a tick off my lower back in bed last night. Second time I've had the pleasure of doing that this month...Now we have ticks in common too! -charlotte

Annette said...

charlotte, i tried to get on your blog but it's blocked or locked or whatever that's called. how do i get an invite?

how did you know you even had a tick there? i tell ya, that is where mutual grooming comes in handy :o)