Monday, September 29, 2008

blue corner

I live in what might be the only blue spot in this red state. Which means that Obama signs are hard to find but my landlord, bless him, managed to track down a couple.

His is a little difficult to see in this photo but it's on the roof above his rainbow peace banner (clicking the photo to enlarge helps).
Mine will look much better when I'm able to open my blue-striped awning 'cause it will be all color coordinated and stuff. That's it on top of the AC unit. It's supposed to be breezy today so let's hope the sign hangs on.
I went to a reading at a local gallery and gave an Obama/Biden sticker to a woman from my writing group. She's been married for a few years and only just recently did she and her husband discover their different politics. This morning she wrote that she stuck the Obama sticker on the back of her husband's car which he probably won't notice till some military guy points it out to him at the fort. God bless her, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally got bumper stickers from a place called democraticstuff.com. But the yard signs are back-ordered. The bummer is that I ordered a whole slew of stuff from BO's web site about 6 weeks ago and have yet to see it. Am afraid the election will be over before I get it! d