Friday, August 24, 2007

dean should be here on saturday

If this wind computer model is to be trusted - and my Texan neighbor says the model doesn't take into account terrain (I find that hard to believe) - the Sea of Cortez might get a little fall-out from Dean.

By now I'm sure that most of you are aware of the new study that says that seniors are gettin' it on. I thought the report headline was referring to high school seniors but no, it's talking about senior seniors, as in people my age and older. Listen, if you lived in a trailer park with a bunch of retired folks, you would know that that report ain't lying; trailers are rocking all over the place.

I ran across the blogger Redneck Mother while getting lost following various links and now I check in on her regularly. I like her writing, her stories, her attitude, her politics. From her blog is a link to this quiz wherein you answer questions on various issues and it calculates your ideal candidate (actually my link is a link to the link on Redneck Mother's blog so ya'll go pay her a visit, okay?). In reading through her comments, a lot of her readers (including yours truly) were matched up with Gravel. Hell, I had never even heard of him, him being one of those second or third tier candidates who never get asked questions at the debates. Not that I've watched any debates what with no television but I do get to see some news clips on the internet and I stay up to date via my favorite news sources: The Daily Show and Keith Olbermann.

I was also perusing Broadsheet on Salon.com and came across this blurb about Christian Domestic Discipline. Apparently it's not only senior seniors who are having sex but a certain segment of the Christian population is throwing in a little BDSM as well. I have to agree with some of the posters that CDD appears to be a soft-porn site. I mean that one lady, Debbie, describing bending over the side of the bed with her jeans down, waiting for her husband to spank her....it was kinda hot.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

the generations after - no sex, no joy, no transcendence - if you try hard enough to be a machine, sooner or later, you succeed.

stefany said...

Did Dean get you? It's Sunday. Say something!

Annette said...

hola chicas.

alas, no dean fall-out. dark skies formed a back-drop to our little village but no rain. i believe it hit southern arizona.

a lot of these sexy seniors - the ones in their 80s - certainly came before the 'sexual revolution' so maybe they're making up for lost time. your generation, i fear, got the short end of the sexual stick.