I did not know that so many children lived in this town. These photos represent only a small sampling of the many parade participants, little mustachioed Poncho Villas and beautiful senoritas.
Very cool. Great pictures but also ... lovin' that slide.com. It embeds right into your post! How cool is that????? (yeah, it's the simple things with me! :))
This blog was started when I moved to a trailer park on the Sea of Cortez. I've kept it anonymous but that will change with my new blog which will focus on RV life versus trailer park life (and why I better fit into the latter category), the Sonoran Desert and all that entails including border issues, Arizona's creepy governer, and racism ala SB1070.
2 comments:
Very cool. Great pictures but also ... lovin' that slide.com. It embeds right into your post! How cool is that????? (yeah, it's the simple things with me! :))
simple minds appreciate simple things, ms kat.
slide.com is pretty cool indeed.
Post a Comment