Sunday, November 16, 2008

the 11:11 club

We meet at The Landlord's casita on Tuesday nights after dinner at the homeless shelter. Well, I have dinner there; the others all volunteer at the shelter: The Landlord, The Yoga Teacher, The Italian, The New Tenant. Other people stop by The Landlord's on Tuesday nights like The Dancer (who is now in Mexico for the winter) but a lot of times it's just me and the three guys, my three amigos.

When the Tuesday night gathering first started up again after a brief hiatus we wound things up around 9:00 or 9:30. Then one night we glanced at the clock on the microwave and it was 11:11. "Do you guys know the significance of 11:11?" I asked. When no one did I said, "I'll often glance at a digital clock, like on my computer, and it'll be 11:11. It's freaky the way that happens. Those are winks from our angels letting us know they're around." This led us to a talk on numerology and we all did our birth numbers. (I really should be saving our notes from those nights, like the flow chart I did in an effort to track everyone's marriages--or near-marriages.)

Now we don't end the Tuesday night gatherings until after 11:11. Last week, at 10:26, The Yoga Teacher made a move to go home but then changed his mind, figuring he could last another 45 minutes.

Needless-to-say, most of us are pretty hung over the next day from drinking Tequila all evening because once we make it to 11:11 we're usually good for another hour or so. But something strange has happened to me as a result of those Tuesday nights: I've given up my daily adult beverage.

I don't think it's a stretch to say that every single day for the past ten years I have had a cocktail or a beer or a glass of wine and I think that's okay. But lately if I opened a bottle of wine at night, I would drink the whole thing. Or if I went to hear music on Saturdays I would drink three gin and tonics and get schnockered. I didn't feel comfortable about that level of drinking so I just stopped. And it's been surprisingly easy. I mean, I couldn't fathom spending a whole night in my trailer, bored to tears, without a cocktail. Now I drink tea or snack on a few almonds. And here's another thing...when I met The Poet for happy hour on Friday night I had one shot of Maker's Mark with a little glass of beer as a back. And that is all I drank the whole night. It was great. The next day I could remember most of our conversation, I wasn't hung over, and I had spent only $6.

So, pay attention to your clocks. You never know what kind of messages you may be receiving from the 11:11 guardians.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Antonia

My name is Bing and I am an 1111 Lightworker. I have a “Google Alert” that searches the web for individuals who are interested in 11:11. If you are curious about the 1111 time prompts and are looking for more information please follow these links and they will help you immensely. After a while you will notice that the prompts will change to include the number of the hour plus :11, :22, :33 and so on. You will start to see the prompts on sales slips, licence plates of cars that “just happen” to pull in front of you and also on addresses.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=4

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=345

http://www.urantia.org/papers/paper77.html

http://new-birth.net/


These links leads to some short inspirational videos that I hope you will enjoy and pass on to others. I have no connection to the authors; I just like the messages.

http://www.hasanyonetoldyou.com/

http://www.youarethelightmovie.com/

http://www.mayyoubeblessedmovie.com/


Here is a link to a site that will help you to focus on the “Law of Attraction”. I have read these books and they come highly recommended not only by me but by many professional book reviewers and people who have followed their advice. These books will really bring what you want into your life.

http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php



These two links are to great meditation music sites. The first one is a link to the music of Chuck Wild who goes under the artistic name of “Liquid Mind”. The second is to a on line radio station that is free and features 10,000 genres. This particular genre is “New Age relaxation music.

http://www.liquidmindmusic.com/video/index.html

http://www.live365.com/stations/jazzmodem

Another topic that you may find interesting is Crystal and Indigo children. These are children that are being born with a raised level of consciousness. Some of them have two extra genes that allow them to see auras and be more psychically in tune. Here are a couple of sites that provide information on this topic.

http://www.starchild.co.za/what.html

http://www.artakiane.com/home.htm

The following link is to a definition of the word Namaste which I feel should become more common place in our vocabularies. Whenever I feel myself becoming judgmental of others I say this word to myself and it puts me back in the right frame of mind. There is no “us and them” only “US”.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namaste

I hope that this information will help you on your journey to becoming a better person and to help raise the level of Life, Light and Love in our world.

Throw some love into the wind
Namaste
Bing

Anonymous said...

http://www.djmal.net/thaspot/members/viagrakaufend
[b]VIAGRA prices PREISVERGLECH VIAGRA BILLIG[/b]
http://www.serataanime.it/forum2/member.php?u=336
[b]VIAGRA Nederland VIAGRA REZEPTFREI PREISVERGLECH[/b]
VIAGRA BESTELLEN eur 0.85 Pro Pille >> Klicken Sie Hier << BESTELLEN BILLIG VIAGRA CIALIS VIAGRA online bestellen BILLIG VIAGRA
http://www.sembrasil.com.br/assets/snippets/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145
[b]VIAGRA Holland VIAGRA PREISVERGLECH REZEPTFREI[/b]
[url=http://www.einvestorhelp.com/member.php?u=37776]VIAGRA BESTELLEN PREISVERGLECH[/url] - VIAGRA online kaufen
[b]VIAGRA Kaufen PREISVERGLECH VIAGRA REZEPTFREI[/b]
[b]VIAGRA Nederland VIAGRA[/b]
[url=http://www.postyouradforfree.com/showthread.php?p=313013]VIAGRA PREISVERGLECH BILLIG[/url] - VIAGRA erection
[b]VIAGRA versand BILLIG VIAGRA REZEPTFREI BESTELLEN[/b]
[b]VIAGRA information PREISVERGLECH VIAGRA[/b]
[b]VIAGRA® kaufen
VIAGRA Deutschland
VIAGRA online kaufen
VIAGRA on line
VIAGRA alternativ
VIAGRA rezeptfrei
VIAGRA Kaufen
VIAGRA Apotheke[/b]