A skype call yesterday from the Old Gringos alerted me to the fact that the Pushy Lesbians had pissed off a whole bunch of neighbors. Way back in October I had blogged about their arrival at the park and how much I liked them. All that changed when they came back to Mexico to take possession of my site and they conveniently rewrote our conversation. And not only that, but they started working behind the scenes to get me out earlier than planned. That didn't work because Rosa in the office didn't want me to leave; she told me that I had squatter's rights and could stay in my space as long as I liked.
Fast forward to my departure and their move into my site. I don't think I can summarize the situation any better than the Ex Trucker:
Yea: they try to pull the same shit that The Texan did , He was suppose to just put up a palopa [palapa]. Chico was sick and away from the park and The Texan took advance of it. Chico would not have approve of the bodego [bodega]. I saw The Texan over to the girls directing choppo [Chapo] on what to do. Chico gave them the permission to build a polopo not a bodega. so I saw choppo over there measureing and it look a little wired, so I went over there and saw a drawing of the bodega , and i said to them "are you putting up a building" and The Texan said something to her , and she turn to me and said no just a small storage shed. I told them you can't do that your going to block every body view. The reply was it going to be just small. So I let C&C know B&G, P&D, and all hell broke lose. And to top it all off after Choppo did all the work of figuring ever thing out they were going to let Solru do the work. I know that C went to Chico and told him . and all I know that they left in a Huff. They had to keep doctors appointments in canada , She probley had to have her prostate check. Freaking Dikes. I have never see 2 people so arrogate them those 2 bitches.
Is it any wonder that I get a kick out of the Ex Trucker? Let me make this clear: I have nothing against lesbians. Some of my best friends are lesbians. I was almost a lesbian. So I hate it that these women are re-enforcing peoples' attitudes about pushy dykes. Here's another lesson for ya'll: It's interesting that of the two lesbian couples in the park, it's the conservative/Republican couple I like so much more than their liberal/Democrat counterparts. It just goes to show how meaningless labels are.
So there you have it, an update from the Sea of Cortez. I'm hoping to get back down there for a visit sometime towards the end of April or early May. Most of the Pushy Lesbians' surrounding neighbors will be gone but the Old Gringos will be there and so will the Ex Trucker. That will be entertainment enough.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment